Curious how this all works? Let us give you a simple run down:
On the Internet
- You get hungry, but for some reason (stuck at work, can't leave the kids, or trapped under something heavy) you can't get away.
- Get to your computer and type http://www.GrubCourier.com in your friendly internet browser.
- Go to my account, create an account or login w/facebook or google, put in your address and zip code, then click on Find Me Food!
- The next page shows you all the restaurants available, and allows you to search by type of food, or even a specific item!
- Select a restaurant and just click an item that sounds yummy, make sure you select any options, and you'll see the total to the right.
- Click checkout, enter your credit card info, and off your order goes! You will receive a confirmation email to show you we got it.
- Greet the friendly Grub Courier driver when they arrive! (They're the ones with the fancy black shirts with our logo, blue bags, and friendly smile)
On the Telephone
*Please note that, due to the added time necessary to place a telephone order, we charge a $2.50 fee for phone-in orders.
- You still get hungry, but don't like, don't want or don't care to use a computer. Dial (503) 967-5050.
- A friendly Grub Courier operator answers.
- Our operator will help you find what you're craving, and place your order carefully over the phone.
- Provide your credit card information, and soon your order will be on its way.
- Greet the friendly Grub Courier driver when they arrive! (They're the ones with the fancy black shirts with our logo, and the friendly smile)
Whichever way you order, we look forward to delivering the wonderful food your city has to offer!